A Small Orange (ASO) was founded in 2004. It’s really good company which offers affordable hosting service with quality.
They are well known for Plan-pricing, Fast performance (SSD based servers) and Support.
Here I’m going to give you quick review (because lengthy essay will make you bore!) about A Small Orange
A Small Orange is used by so many pro bloggers in the blogosphere! It’s also recommended by blogging legends in the industry.
Why should you go for A Small Orange?
- Great server uptime of 99.96%
- SSD Based Servers for 15x Performance
- Unlimited Websites
- Unlimited Email accounts
- 1 click script installation (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- 48% faster than industry average
- Great 24/7/365 Support
- Inexpensive Pricing (It’s really cheap)
- Honest and Transparent Business Approach
- 90 Days, Money Back Guarantee
- Ease of Signup: It’s easy to signup with ASO.
- Payment Options: Credit Cards and PayPal.
- No Extra/Hidden Fees: ASO is pretty good at the transparency of business. There is no extra cost or hidden fee after purchasing the service.
- Activation: Instant activation of service.
- Dashboard: cPanel available.
- Apps for quick installation (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.): Softaculous is pre-installed for one-click installation.
And wait wait…
you will also get BONUS from me, which is valued $150. (use any link from this page for getting it)
 Ultimate Blogging Guide V2 eBook
Which will help you to…
- Build an Awesome Blog
- Find Profitable Keywords
- Learn SEO
- Content marketing strategies
- and much more
 Freemium Box (Tools which are free but, they have premium features )
How you’ll get these bonuses: Get ASO using my link (any link from this page) and after that mail me to get your bonuses, at – email@example.com (Please write BONUS in subject of mail so, I can get you easily)
[ NOTE: I wrote this quick review rather than writing a 2000 words boring review on A Small Orange. Believe me, I just don’t want to make you bore. So, I listed down ALL Important things in this quick review ]