Affiliate marketing is the most popular way to make money online! Yes, it’s right.
Nowadays many probloggers making a hell lot of money through only affiliate marketing. You’ll also say that after looking these screenshots…
PatFlynn’s income report from SmartPassiveIncome
Pat Flynn’s Affiliate income/month (April 2016)
Harsh Agrawal’s(popular Indian blogger) income report from ShoutMeLoud
You can also start affiliate marketing with your blog right now!
If you haven’t blog yet, then you can start it now – Start A Blog [Ultimate Guide]
Now, Probably you’re thinking – How probloggers are earning this kind of huge money ????
The Answer is – They uses BEST AFFILIATE NETWORKS to monetize their blog as well as they pick best affiliate product to promote.
Most interesting thing about affiliate marketing is, bloggers are not a developer of any product, they just do marketing of products and making the hell lot of money.
Now, probably you’re thinking- Can I do the same ???
Yes! You can!
You have to pick great products for affiliate marketing which is most relevant to your audience. So smartly choose the product from affiliate networks.
Now, you think where I can get best products for affiliate marketing?
So, here I’m listing Best Affiliate Networks which probloggers uses for boosting their earnings
1 – ShareASale
ShareASale is my favorite affiliate network.
ShareASale is most popular among bloggers and internet marketers. As its name, it shares the sale. Yes, you will get the pre-defined commission for particular product’s particular sale. So, actually its pay-per-sale(PPC) affiliate network.
You have to signup and pick any product to promote. You can see commission per sale while selecting a product. You can also get paid if you recommend sharing a sale itself.
ShareASale is amazing network I ever saw! Believe me, its awesome.
- Very easy to signup and smooth user interface.
- Pay-per-sale and pay-per-lead both affiliate programs are available.
- A wide range of products available to promote.
- You can find many profitable products related to blogging and IM.
- Some companies are officially recommended. (like Genesis framework)
- Easy and simple payment method.
- Great support.
2 – Commission Junction (CJ)
Commission Junction is largest affiliate network globally. it is also called CJ. i used it for some affiliate programs. its also good. you can easily find profitable products to promote.
They says – According to the 2012 Affiliate Benchmarks survey, publishers prefer us 2-to-1 number !
- Easy to find profitable product.
- Large numbers of products to promote.
- Tools for management (dashboard, metrics, chart, graphs, etc.)
- Reporting for product performance.
- Easy Payment (once you cross the threshold you can get the payment)
3 – ClickBank
ClickBank is also well-known affiliate network which is widely used. Its over 17 years in affiliate field. On ClickBank home page they provide categories for product selection. Many pro bloggers prefer it after ShareASale and CJ.
On their home page, they show features products so affiliate marketers can get the max.
- Earn Commission up to 75%.
- Select from a wide range of quality products.
- Choose any product to promote (almost all categories are available)
- Recurring method products are also available.
- Get paid on-time.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics.
- Free support.
4 – Amazone Associates
Amazon Associates is pay-per-sale (PPS) affiliate program. they have almost all kind of products available to promote. its on 4th number as per 2012 Blue Book of Top 20 Affiliate Networks.
You can choose from over million product to promote. Its one of the largest affiliate network.
- Almost all kind of products is available to promote.
- It is Trusted global brand.
- Amazon is a great at converting visitors into customers.
- Good Reporting.
- Good support.
NeverBlue is Pay-Per-Action(PPA) type affiliate network. so, it pays on lead and sales generation. Some bloggers are using it for affiliate.
- Easy to signup and use
- User Friendly Interface
- Advanced tracking system
- Good support
PeerFly is one of the best CPA network. CPA means cost-per-action or sometimes cost-per-acquisition. It is CPA, CPL and CPS types affiliate program.
Many internet marketers are using peerfly. However its good for high traffic websites or blogs.
7- eBay Partner Network
eBay Partnership program is also good paying affiliate network. most amazing thing in eBay is its tracking system. you can see how your campaigns are performing. so, you can optimize your campaigns for getting better earnings.
So, register with any of above affiliate network or all which you likes. Generally, ShareASale, CJ, and ClickBank are most used by bloggers and Internet Marketers.
Start affiliate marketing from today and make money online!
Let me know which affiliate marketing networks you’re using now or planning to use. Also, share this article on social media.
- Definative Guide: Make your Call To Action Work - 11/12/2016
- How to Write Perfect SEO Optimized Article to Rank Higher [Infographic] - 01/08/2016
- These 10 SEO Mistakes can Kill your Blog, So Avoid It [Infographic] - 31/07/2016
- Guaranteed Adsense Approval Method [Genuine Working Guide 2016] - 29/07/2016
- Best Affiliate Marketing Networks for Bloggers and Internet Marketers - 26/07/2016