Today I’m going to talk about how you can get Adsense approval for sure, means – “Guaranteed Adsense Approval.” in this article I will cover all things which are important for getting you approved by Adsense. So what you have to do is- Just follow this complete guide!
So, Let’s get started!
The very first thing which you have to know is Adsense Approval Factors. So, now I’m going to explain each and every factor, and after that, I will explain the exact strategy to get Adsense approval for sure.
- 1 Adsense Approval Factors
- 2 Guaranteed Adsense Approval Method
Adsense Approval Factors
You have to understand these 9 factors before start working on guaranteed Adsense approval strategy.
Factor 1: Domain name
Domain name is very important thing for AdSense because many people start with the wrong domain and ultimately get fail to getting approved.
So, the very first thing is to choose top level domain (TLD) like .com, .net, .org, etc.
Where people do mistake is- they choose kind of crappy domain extension like .xyz, .cc, etc.
Another important thing is, never go with sub-domains like blog.yourdomain.com or yourblog.blogger.com or yourdomain.wordpress.com etc. I’m not saying you can’t get approved with blogger, but today we’re talking about guaranteed Adsense approval so we’ll always go with things which give result definialty. I hope you got my point here!
You must have your own domain with the perfect setup.
Factor 2: Content
You must have enough content on your blog. Otherwise, you can get rejection by Adsense by saying “Not Enough Content.” Also, you should check your niche is supported by AdSense or not. Because some niches are strictly rejected by google. so you can check here Adsense supported niches.
Write articles with taking in mind these points,
- Always write 700+ words article.
- 2 articles with 1500+ words.
- Perfect OnPage SEO.
- At least one image with keyword name in alt. and try to add relevant youtube videos.
- Never write short articles.
- Never copy content from any blog. Always publish self-made posts.
- Never use another blogs images – I recommend you to use – Pixaby and Canva for making images.
Factor 3: SEO
SEO is kind of factor which help you to drive more traffic to your new blog. So what you have to do is,
- Add Meta tag, Meta description, and meta keyword.(yoast plugin will help you. it’s so easy)
- Use H1,H2 and H3 heading tags in every post.
- Bold, italic and underline keyword.
- First and last 150 words should be keyword rich.
- Add images (at least one) and videos(if possible)
- Build some do-follow backlinks on posts and root domain as well.
Read my article : How to write SEO friendly content
Factor 4: Design
The design of your blog is very important factor in Adsense approval process. Your blog design should be,
- Simple, Clean and professional looking.
- Fast loading.
- Easy to navigate.
- No unwanted widgets on the sidebar.
Factor 5: Never write for prohibited content
Google has been already prohibited some types of contents like porn, drugs, casino, crack, hacking, etc.
You can check here different types content niches which Google hates.
Factor 6: Don’t run 3rd party ads
Google do not say to not use third party ads or affiliate ads on your blog, but again here we are talking about guaranteed Adsense approval so make sure to not use any 3rd party ads on your blog till you don’t get Adsense approval.
So, I just want to say that, you can run 3rd party ads and affiliate ads simultaneously with Adsense but, during Adsense the approval it’s better to keep your blog clean.
Factor 7: Social Media Presence
Social media is also very important factor. You must create social accounts for your blog like facebook fan page, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
Social signals show Google – “this site is active on social.” and that increases the chance of approval. So, create social accounts and share your posts on that. it’s so easy!
Factor 8: Google Analytics
If you add google analytics tracking code to every post & page of your blog then trust of your blog is improves and ultimately helps to get Adsense approval. So, if you’re not using analytics then register and add tracking code to your blog.
For WordPress users install and use google analytics plugin. It will automatically add tracking code to your all posts and pages. Just install a plugin and insert the tracking code. That’s it!
Factor 9: Traffic
Traffic is not the factor for getting Adsense approval yet. But, if you have some good traffic then it will help you more. also, if you’ve some traffic, then Alexa rank will be in good numbers.
So, if you’ve not very good traffic then don’t disappoint. Google do not consider this as the main factor. But having small traffic is good, and I’m sure if you have more than 20+ posts then you have enough traffic for getting approved. So take it easy about traffic.
Guaranteed Adsense Approval Method
Now, I’m going to explain you an exact method for getting Adsense approved.
Step 1: Domain name and Age
This is the very important thing. Some people go for free or cheap domains like .xyz or .cc etc. and says AdSense is not approving my blog. so very first thing is to make sure you have top level domain (TLD’s – .com, .net, .org, etc.your) or at least country level domains like .in, .uk etc.
Anther important thing is domain aYourdomain should 45 days old (at least). That’s not the official statement but, that’s how I got approved every time. So, just follow me!
Step 2: Design
Your blog or website design should be simple, clean, light-weight, faster loading, responsive and professional.
So, i recommend you to use light weight and faster loading theme. if you’re really looking for profession theme then go for Genesis. but if you don’t want to invest money for now then go for a good free theme.
Responsive design is very very important factor for getting Adsense approval now a days. so make sure your blog is responsive and mobile friendly.
Another important thing is navigation. your blogs different categories and pages should be easy to find and navigate. so use navbar and footer to place important pages and links.
Step 3: Publish 21 Posts
I personally recommend you to publish at least 21 posts. this is not the official statement but that’s my way to get Adsense approval for sure.
So, write 21 posts with perfect OnPage and OffPage SEO.
OnPage SEO includes,
- Meta Tag
- Meta Description
- Meta Keyword
- Bold, Italic, underlined keyword
- First and Last 100 words includes keywords.
- Title, permalink(URL) must include keyword
- Backlinks – Build 21 do-follow backlinks (at least) for the main domain and posts as well. (making just 21 backlinks is not a tough job!)
Step 4: Publish 5 Pages
You must have these 5 pages on your blog and add those pages link in footer.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Sitemap (Yoast SEO plugin will create and submit you sitemap automatically. just enable it)
Step 5: Install these 5 Important Plugins
Probably you’re using WordPress for your blog. If you’re a blogger or another cms user, then skip this step.
Here are 5 (free) plugins which will help you to make your blog perfect.
- Yoast SEO – for SEO purpose.
- W3Total cache – for caching and making blog faster.
- Brocken Link Checker – for checking broken links frequently and automatically.
- SEO Friendly Images – for adding alt name on every image automatically.
- Wp-smush – for compressing images without losing quality automatically.
If you want to use more useful plugins then read my article – Most Useful WordPress Plugins
Do’s and Don’ts
Before moving to the final step “apply for Adsense” you must check these do’s and don’ts to make sure you’re going in right way. for guaranteed Adsense approval you must pass out these do’s and don’ts. so, let’s check it…
- Domain age is more than 45 days.
- Use top level domains – TLD’s (.com, .net, .org etc)
- You must have 21 posts, and every post length should be 700+ words.
- You must have these 5 important pages (as mentioned in step 4)
- All posts should be perfect with OnPage SEO (as mentioned in step 3)
- At least one image to every post with the keyword in the alt tag.
- Add relevant youtube videos to some posts (not every posts. if you add in every post then it’s better)
- Your blog design should be – simple, clean, light-weight, faster loading, responsive and professional.
- Use Navbar and Footer to make navigation easy.
- Add Google Analytics to your blog. (use google analytics plugin to add tracking code to every page)
- Social media presence – create facebook, twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc and share your blog post links on it.
- Make sure you’re 18+. If not then apply with your family member name and details.
- Never go with subdomains like blog.youdomain.com or yourdomain.blogspot.com or yourdomain.wordpress.com.
- Never apply after few days of domain registration. Wait at least 45 days and make your blog better during those days.
- Never write for prohibited content.
- Never run 3rd party ads while you’re going to apply for Adsense. You can use it after getting approved.
- Never use heavy, bulky and slower theme. Simple, clean and faster is better.
- Never go for unsupported languages. you can check here Adsense supported languages.
Step 6: Apply for Adsense
This is final step of the guide – “Guaranteed Adsense Approval”
1) Sign up for Adsense.
2) Insert Adsense ads to you blog (it will show blank ads till you got approved)
3) Wait till your application got approved.
4) Start making money and improve your blog to increase your Adsense earnings.
Adsense is very popular ad network among bloggers, and here I explained the exact working method to get Adsense approval. So, follow the guide and get Adsense approved for sure.
Feel free to ask any question, query or suggestion via comments. And if you already got Adsense approval, then share your experience with readers so they can inspire!