Many Pro Bloggers uses sticky sidebar widget. It has the biggest advantage. The advantage is – your desired CALL TO ACTION will always be in front of the reader all the time.
Pro Bloggers like…Neil Patel, Darren Rowse, Tim Sykes, Harsh Agrawal are using it on their blogs.
See some screenshots,
How to add Sticky Sidebar Widget?
Just follow these 3 simple steps! 🙂[NOTE: This method works with all kind of WordPress themes- INCLUDING GENESIS THEMES]
Step 1 – Install “Q2W3 Fixed Widget” Plugin
Install Plugin called “Q2W3 Fixed Widget.”
This awesome plugin is very light-weight and super easy to use.
It’s NOT updated since last 2 years, BUT it works very well!
So, just install it to your WordPress.
Step 2: Make Widget Sticky
Now, you can make any sidebar widget sticky.
Just go to
Appearance > Customize
Once customization page open, then go to Widgets
Now whatever widget you want to make sticky- just do mark on “Fixed Widget.”
Step 3: Enjoy sticky widget on Genesis
Yes, that’s it!
Now you can see your default sidebar widget as a sticky widget.
[NOTE: I can also make sticky widget with using custom coding BUT, this plugin is very light-weight and offers the same]
You might like: How to Improve Blog.
Feel free to ask any query or suggestion and SHARE this article on social media.
- Definative Guide: Make your Call To Action Work - 11/12/2016
- How to Write Perfect SEO Optimized Article to Rank Higher [Infographic] - 01/08/2016
- These 10 SEO Mistakes can Kill your Blog, So Avoid It [Infographic] - 31/07/2016
- Guaranteed Adsense Approval Method [Genuine Working Guide 2016] - 29/07/2016
- Best Affiliate Marketing Networks for Bloggers and Internet Marketers - 26/07/2016