Themes are the basic and most important requirements of a blog. Most of the newbie bloggers ask which theme to choose?
If you are one among them, you are in the right place. The design is the king whether you agree on it or not.
Everybody needs a fast and responsive theme for their WordPress blog. So here it is Thrive Themes are known for their best features and high responsiveness.Thrive Themes are relatively a newcomer to the WordPress world.
Many top bloggers and influencers are using Thrive Themes on their WordPress blog.
Looking to Buy A Thrive Theme?
Here is the complete review of Thrive Themes.
In this detailed Thrive themes review post, I’ll talk about what it is, what do they offer, how much do they charge and more importantly why should you get one for your WordPress sites.
Thrive Themes Review 2017
So the very first question that a user has regarding a theme is about its speed
Are Thrive Themes fast enough?
Nobody wants to wait for a minute in this generation. So you must make your blog faster. Whether you know it or not, your website loading speed actually highly impacts your overall search engine rankings and traffic
In this Thrive Themes help you as they are marketed as conversion friendly themes, friendly they should load fast.It uses the lightweight code to make your web pages load incredibly faster.
Did you know that Thrive themes are made for speed and automatically compresses all your images?
That means you don’t have to use any plugins for compressing and optimizing your blog images.this will result in higher loading time and CSS and JS will be minified.
Are Thrive Themes Really Mobile-Responsive?
You must have faced issues with this, Suppose You love reading articles on a mobile device. You go to a great article. The social share buttons are coming in the middle of the article and driving you nuts.
This is what we call that the website is not mobile responsive.
But with Thrive Themes Your visitors/users will not face issues like this while reading your articles.All the themes from Thrive are completely responsive. With Thrive Themes, you never need to worry about your site being unresponsive. All the elements beautifully scale up to match the screen size of any device
There are a lot of reasons that your website must be friendly. You must have heard that Google announced that we would give more preference to mobile friendly sites.
It is because in the last few years there’s a tremendous increment in the number of mobile users and last part of the internet is owned by mobile users currently.
The next questions you’ll have in your mind being an Internet Marketer will be
Are Thrive Themes Conversion Focused?
Yeah, They are !!! they are clean, mobile friendly, blogging, fast and SEO optimized too just like the other great WordPress themes.
But there’s a difference
Thrive Themes are designed to increase your conversion rates too.
If you are busy in blogging, Internet Marketing, etc. and want to increase your conversion ratio, then they will help you increase the conversions with their effective web design.Their theme functionality, layout options, and every other design feature makes it extremely easy for you to design a site that converts.
Even they will increase your subscriber base by converting your regular visitors into subscribers and eventually into conversions too.
How Is The Thrive Theme Support?
Thrive Themes support team is very responsive. You can create support tickets for your queries right inside the dashboard. One of their support team members usually respond to you within 5 hours or even less (my experience). They are highly knowledgeable and friendly.
The Thrive Themes also have support email address, where you can email them the queries for faster response.
They also have video tutorials and knowledge base where you can find solutions for your common problems. For some of the issues I faced, the knowledge base was good enough to solve my queries.
There are also some new training videos that are released every month on increasing conversions and designing landing pages. So, once you are part of the Thrive community, you get access to all those training modules including the Thrive University.
So this was about your basic queries about Thrive Themes, now let me take you to their products and pricing. They have a very large number of awesome and super cool products. You must check them out. They are very helpful.
They have a very large collection of highly responsive WordPress themes.they are built for speed, readability, and clarity. As I already told you that Thrive places more emphasis on conversion elements rather than design aesthetics.
Some themes are geared towards magazine-style blogs while others are more suitable for selling products and services. There are themes to suit both individuals and organizations.
They have provided many key features in their plugins which are worth mentioning.
- Focus Areas – These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template – A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins – These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator – Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
Currently, they are providing 7 WordPress plugins in their services; I am using currently Thrive Content Builder and believe me it’s awesome. You can build up great custom landing pages with them and can increase your conversions.
- Content Builder – Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor.
- Landing Pages – Publish opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages and countless other landing pages on your site.
- Leads – Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Clever Widgets – Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Headline Optimizer – Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones.
- Ultimatum – Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
- Ovation – Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder – Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
They are offering each and every service that a perfect blog needs, you can start using Thrive Plugins and you will feel the difference.
Do you know you can use each and every service, i.e., themes and plugins just by getting a Thrive Membership?
They offer you an option to get all of their themes and plugins by purchasing Thrive Themes Membership.
Is the Thrive Themes Membership Good Value for Money?
I had covered everything about Thrive themes except their pricing, and without telling you all their pricing, the review can not be termed completed.
They Offer Different Membership Options. You can choose as per your need and budget.
- Thrive Membership ($19/Month Paid Annually): will have access to all themes and plugins but can be used on your own websites only. So you will end up paying $19*12=$228 for one year. If you don’t want to pay them again after 1 year, you can still have access to all of them, but you miss out their future upgrades or features, etc. So I highly recommend you getting their full membership if you want to gain access to all of their themes, plugins, widgets, content builder, etc.
- Agency Membership ($49/Month Paid Annually): will have access to all themes and plugins and can use them on your own and client websites. So you’ll pay $49*12=$588 for one year access to all themes and plugins.
You can save over $700 compared to buying every product individually.
I’ll recommend you to go for their membership plan if you have the budget as in that way you can save a lot of money plus you will get access to every product of them.
They are value for money.
You may find a lot of WordPress themes out there ranging from free to premium, and choosing the right one is very difficult. But believe me, if you are finding a fast loading, SEO friendly, Easy to customize and a mobile friendly WordPress Theme, Thrive Themes will be the best option for you.
Apart from Themes they also offer various Plugins for WordPress that can be very helpful for you. On the other side if you are not satisfied with them you can get your money back too. As they offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
I hope this review will be helpful for you and I cleared most of your doubts regarding their themes, plugins, and services.If you found this review helpful kindly share it with your friends so that it can help others.