What SEO is?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization.”
SEO is the technique of getting traffic from natural or organic search results on the search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
In this video exactly explained, What is SEO and How it works (very interesting!)
Types of SEO Techniques
There are three types of SEO techniques
(1) White Hat SEO
White hat SEO is the optimization technique for search ranking, which FOLLOWS search engine rules. And only because of that, it’s most Loved by search engines.
This way of optimization is the safest way of SEO. If you want to survive for a long term, then you should use white hat technique. It’s slow but effective for a long term.
Here are few techniques for White hat SEO,
- Quality content
- Titles, Tags and Meta data
- Internal linking
- Site optimization
- Keyword research and its effective use
- Guest contribution
You should use above methods on your blog (accepting you’re building any event blogs or PBN’s)
(2) Black Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO is completely opposite of white hat SEO. It Does NOT follow the rules of a search engine.
In this technique, webmasters try to improve rankings of a website in such a way which do not allow by search engines. There are some algorithms rolled out for stopping this kind of black hat stuff
Google has been rolled out SEO algorithms for making the web better, such as…
- Google Hummingbird
- Google Panda
- Google Penguin
- Google Pigeon
- Google Pirate
- Google EMD (Exact Match Domain) Update
So, if you really want to go for the long term then you should STOP using black hat techniques (because Search engines are being smart day by day ! )
Here are some black hat SEO tricks which people try for getting quick rankings,
- Keyword stuffing
- Spam comments
- Paid links
- Article spinning & Duplicate content
- Hiding links & text
- Doorway pages and link cloaking
- and few more…
(3) Gray Hat SEO
As a name, its relies somewhere between white hat SEO and black hat SEO (same as Gray color which is produced by combination of white color and black color)
This technique used for achieving black hat SEO results with having white hat impression on google.
Some Gray Hat SEO techniques are,
- Three-way linking
- Content spinning
- Buying old & expired domain
- Google bombing
This infographic from CognitiveSEO can help you to understand visually!
So, that’s all you’ve to know about SEO techniques.
Let me know which technique you’re using to do SEO and shows the results.
Do share this article on social!
- Definative Guide: Make your Call To Action Work - 11/12/2016
- How to Write Perfect SEO Optimized Article to Rank Higher [Infographic] - 01/08/2016
- These 10 SEO Mistakes can Kill your Blog, So Avoid It [Infographic] - 31/07/2016
- Guaranteed Adsense Approval Method [Genuine Working Guide 2016] - 29/07/2016
- Best Affiliate Marketing Networks for Bloggers and Internet Marketers - 26/07/2016